Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another day, another trip to the beach


We go to the beach nearly every day. Pepper looooooooves it. loves it loves it love it!




On Honeys blog she had a picture of her face covered in sand (and a bit of slobber I'm sure). Well heres a beach-face photo to give her a run for her money!




When we got home look at who was waiting on the steps for us. Louie!
Where are you going? I'll be friendy, honest. I just want to lick you!


Tomorow night we start our first dog training class, its at a place called Central Allbreeds and we are doing their basic class called Grade 1 Canine Introduction that goes for 8weeks. We've both been really looking forward to starting, I really hope she behaves herself (but I'm sure Peppers just hagning out to ignore me so she can run around like a looney with the other dogs)

6 comments:

  1. Excellent beach face. We can do snow face just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice beach face!
    i (hauwii) does that to! but not only sand :D
    with everything that i found

    Kissslobbers
    El'bow & Hauwii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sand face picture! You even have sand on your tongue! Good luck at your first class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pepper - thanks for stopping by my blog to wish me a Happy Birthday! I have never been to a real beach so I am kind of jealous of your sand face!!

    Good luck with your first class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you will be the top student in your class!!

    ReplyDelete