Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time to start saying goodbye

Our time in Wellington is nearly up. We're off to Auckland in two days, we're driving up and staying the night in Taupo on the way. Although all our furniture is going tomorow so its time to say goodbye to our two furry neighbours.


Louie




And Amber, my rough playing buddie

Check out those ears!


We went to watch Ben play his last game of rugby in the weekend. Pepper hates sitting around and often gets frustrated & barks but she did really well and was pretty much quiet the entire game. It helped that for the last 20mins she had a group of wee girls playing with her, wish I'd taken some pictures cause they were so cute but I was too busy trying to make sure she didn't jump on them or lick them to death
I got one, the little girl was sitting there telling Pepper about how her dog could fly a spaceship. It was very funny.



Tonight we're going to have a go at doing a rally-o course at club, it will be part of a national link competition. We'll just go just non-comp with treats but hopefully we have fun. I'm making my sister come to take pictures and video so will post when able.

3 comments:

  1. have a save trip you guys
    heheh thats a funny girl :D hope you enjoyed that story PEPPERoni

    Kissslobbers
    El'bow & Hauwii

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet you in Auckland!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip! My Mom is gonna be in Auckland on the 11th of May...her first visit. She's super excited, even if it is just for a 12 hour layover. Boy am I gonna miss her!!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete